We Offer A Range Of Wheel Servicing Sevices
Regular maintenance and servicing of your complete wheel assembly ensures longevity of the tyre, reduced equipment downtime and safety of your workforce. OTR Tyres offers wheel and rim inspection, reporting, maintenance, repairs and certification services for all earthmover, industrial, truck & bus and passenger assemblies.
We work closely with our clients to develop an optimal run-time maintenance schedule aimed at reducing pre-emptive inspections and equipment downtime while maximising fleet efficiency and compliance.
Our wheel and rim maintenance service includes
- Wheel rim management plans including testing regimes
- Preventative maintenance scheduled servicing
- Visual inspections and non-destructive testing as per Australian Standards
- Reporting on all services and repairs, whether scheduled or not
- Disposal of rims deemed to be out of code
- Replacement of full wheel assemblies
OTR Tyres conducts all wheel and rim assembly services in accordance to Australian Standards which outline rigorous controls around the inspection, maintenance and repair of assemblies for earthmoving and off-the-road equipment.